Labour & Employment
"Hungarian – Labour & Employment Law Firm of the Year Award (2011)"
Global Law Experts
Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners is one of the leading labour/employment practices in Hungary, earning recommendations from The European Legal 500 (Tier 1), Chambers & Partners and PLC Which Lawyer.
We act for international recruitment agencies, multinational corporations, major Hungarian enterprises and top managers.
Our services cover the full spectrum of labour and employment matters, with many of our assignments typically having international or cross-border aspects.
Practice head, Gábor Damjanovic, has earned recognition as a leading individual by The European Legal 500 for his employment work and as a recommended individual by PLC Which Lawyer.
We offer a full scale of services in the areas of Labour and Employment Law, including:
- drafting and negotiating employment agreements
- preparing HR-related internal by laws and policies
- adapting employment templates of multinational clients to Hungarian law
- advising clients on contentious matters and representing clients in employment-related disputes
- advising clients on employee-related data protection issues
- assisting clients in employee transfers and employment succession issues
- assisting clients in relation to termination of employment contracts and mass redundancies
- conducting employment legal due diligence
- assisting international clients’ expatriate employees in their business immigration and residence permit matters
- providing clients with labour/employment and business immigration related regulatory advice.