Real Estate & Construction
With services recommended by The European Legal 500 and PLC Which Lawyer, Forgó, Damjanovic & Partners provides clients with full service real estate/construction advice placing particular emphasis on our specialist knowledge in disputes and infrastructure projects.
We assist developers, property owners, financiers, designers, infrastructure companies, lessors and lessees in their real estate/construction-related matters. Many of our assignments have cross-border aspects.
We offer a full scale of services in the areas of Real Estate and Construction, including:
- structuring real estate sale and purchase transactions through various legal structures and drafting the contractual documentation thereof
- advising and representing clients in real estate related disputes
- advising and representing both lessors and lessees in lease negotiations
- advising and representing clients, and negotiating on their behalf, in construction matters
- advising and representing clients, and negotiating on their behalf, in connection with the establishment and the foreclosure of securities over real estates in financing-related matters
- advising in such real estate-related regulatory and licensing matters as zoning issues, building permits and plot formation.